Picture cards with dots
Blocks/cards with numbers
Print this, stick on card and cut out.
- Place the number cards on a table where it is easily visible to the child.
- Start with a picture card with one dot and ask the child to find the right number card.
- Then introduce picture card with two dots and ask the child to find the right number card and likewise.
- For beginners, start with 1-3 and then grade to 5 and then 10.
- Reward your child after each completing the task for each number. Rewards can be stickers, a fun activity or anything the child likes.
Make your own customized cards to make the activity more interesting for the child. You can use your child’s favorite color in the cards or cut out foam dots to add texture.